Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting there!

This is just a vey quick progress report. I now have walls (painted) and floors. Everything is very white and stark, just waiting for some colour to be introduced. A blank canvas, you might say?

I seem to have been walking aimlessly around, tape measure in hand, mumbling "105 centimetres, tea with two sugars and coffee with one sugar ... , etc ..."


All that is going to change this weekend as I take a break from the cleaning and refresh myself ready for the week ahead. The exciting bit is yet to come!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Can't wait to see what you do to your 'blank canvas'!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Jackie said...

Exciting..ooohh even I can't wait! I couldn't load the top picture by the way.

Elliemac said...

I have only recently realised that you had wondered where I am. Well I'm trying to make a comeback and I will try not to neglect everyone again. I have been dipping in and out to see what you are up to. What is the latest on the workroom?...or shouldn't I ask. It's great to actually have a reason to spend money instead of feeling as if you have to justify it.