Tuesday, July 29, 2008

'Pique-nique'


I'm having real problems posting more than one photograph - when I try to put a second one in, I lose everything! Most frustrating - but I expect that's the nature of things when you start something new and 'techie'? I've decided to do these one at a time. So, here goes - this is a picture of the French pique-nique at Liz's house on Friday. Ignore the Pimm's (very English, but very nice on a hot afternoon and the hummous, rather Greek) the biscuits were very French! They were pink - sorry, 'rose'...
I just want to clear up any misconceptions you may have about me. I don't do the French because I have a house in France (although it's top of my wish list when I win the lottery) but because I'm intent on challenging the old - and I do mean old - brain. Some days it's just too much of a struggle (it's the verbs!) but oh! the sense of fulfilment when a long-forgotten word just 'pops' into your head! Anyway, it keeps me on my toes!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This looks like a magic moment..right there.